Gen 2 MPX Carbine purchased new by me in May 2016. I used this intermittently for PCC division until August 2018 when I started shooting PCC pretty much exclusively. In Sept 2018 this gun became my backup when I purchased a second MPX. Due to the parts choices below, this gun weights a bit less than 6 pounds...about 1-1/4 pounds less that the stock carbine, which I found to be a big improvement for how the gun handles.
This gun is fully set up for USPSA PCC competition...just add your choice of optics and race.
Included and installed on the base gun are the following parts/upgrades:
- 4-1/2" In Lead We Trust (ILWT) barrel with a Taccom pinned and welded extension to make 16". This barrel has a mid-barrel comp clocked for a right hand shooter.
- 13-1/2" Isler Custom Gunworks carbon fiber handguard. This handguard is modified to allow the gases from the comp to exit. Pics available on request.
- Hiperfire 24c trigger group
- KNS anti-rotation pin set
- Thordsen buffer tube adaptor
- Milspec buffer tube
- Magpul carbine stock
- SSI MPX Extractor
- Springer Precision Magwell
- OdinWorks MPX Mag release extension
- Radian Raptor ambi charging handle
- One 30 round MPX magazine. Additional mags available with purchase
- Miscellaneous little parts and literature from the factory
- Sig factory box